I guess, I have to repeat this each time I make a review. For everyone’s sake, right?
Warning! A not English native speaker here. That’s why, please understand if you find any grammatical error. Oh, and Please put this in mind that these reviews based on my personal point of view. If anyone disagree, feel free to tell me your opinion. Just remember to use the proper language (Be polite and friendly) so that everyone will be happy at the end. Ok!
Hmmm, I have to apologize to anyone that probably visit this site hoping for a long and meaningful review, coz this one gonna be really short.. Well, I won’t say my reviews are meaningful but usually they were quite long.
One main points in this chapter:
- Captain Unohana release her bankai “Minazuki”. I warn you, I can read a fighting panel really well. It seems Unohana’s Minazuki turn her sword into blood sprays and melts people skin (am I right? Am I right?)
Why am I saying this was the main point? It’s because, I know that everyone was hoping to see Unohana and Kenpachi’s bankai. So, here it is, Kubo sensei give us Minazuki.
Now, why this review have to be short? Well, you see, If you read my review on Bleach 525, I already said that in the end Kenpachi would win and as everyone predicted, he did. I just think, if the fight going to end just like that, why not just make it into two chapters at least. It keep repeating the same fact. Fact that Zaraki loves to fight and the fact that Unohana give all her best to make Zaraki the real Kenpachi.
I prefer fighting scene that done with some strategies not just zoom out or in the character face. But, I guess the fighting wasn’t the main point here, perhaps that’s why Kubo sensei didn’t put much stress in it. Though, I must admit, the last page have a really nice drawing. Unohana died with Zaraki’s sword through her chest.
Well, now, we just need to wait the last Kenpachi in his action, I guess. (Kobo tends to forget showing everyone training result). Hope, the next chap will bring us back to the main plot (even though right now, I’m not quite sure what the main plot is, hehe)
Thanks for read 🙂
- Fullmetal Alchemist, A Very Nice Plot Transmutation (brainfolder.wordpress.com)
- Kuroko No Basket 199 Review (brainfolder.wordpress.com)
- Manga Update Review: One Piece 698 (brainfolder.wordpress.com)
- Manga Update Review: Naruto 619 (brainfolder.wordpress.com)
- Manga Update Review: January 30 (brainfolder.wordpress.com)