I guess, I have to repeat this each time I make a review. For everyone’s sake, right?
Warning! A not English native speaker here. That’s why, please understand if you find any grammatical error. Oh, and Please put this in mind that these reviews based on my personal point of view. If anyone disagree, feel free to tell me your opinion. Just remember to use the proper language (Be polite and friendly) so that everyone will be happy at the end. Ok!
I’ll give review by points (it’s easier that way). So here we go:
- I didn’t predict this one gonna happen. Well, who nows, Don Flamingo decide to fly to punk hazard after Law’s threat. He might think that Law and The Straw Hat was still there. And he brings his subordinate heads when I think he’s the kind of guy who didn’t care about his crew.
- This one I hate the most about Don Flamingo. He always underestimating Straw Hat Pirate. I really want to kick his butt for his “Law aside… the straw hat are simple pirate.” Yeah right, wait until Luffy give you a gomu-gomu punch right trough your silly glasses. Who’s with me?!
- Even though I hate him, I must admitted he was strong. Strong enough to beat Smoker like that! Gah, it make me hate him more. His fight with Luffy must be awesome. We haven’t see Luffy’s and the rest of the gang’s true power after two years. (I bet fishman island arc was just warm up for the straw hat)
- Really, instead of become a MIA (Missing in Acction), Flamingo should just try to text Law to know his whereabout. He always missed his way. First, he run across the sea to “greet” Law and Luffy in Punk Hazard. Next thing we know, He met his crew’s head in the middle of his way. And when he finally step foot in Punk Hazard, he missed them again. And now, the funny thing, The straw hat’s alliance was heading to Dressrosa where Flamingo should just wait calmly. (Heh, they need to learn to make an appointment, ne)
- This one has been discuss before, the alliance strategy was to bring down the four emperor. Their first target is Kaidou. For now they need to decrease Kaidou’s battle power by destroying SAD (a material use to make an artificial fruit user) which he use to make his fleet. (We got cheater emperor here)
- Oda never miss to describe the straw hat crew antics. Sanji…sanji, not every man in the sea like you, you bloody pervert (Sanji suspecting Law in the wrong way). Chooper getting sadistic. Whats with the “it’s ok to punch people after you done the healing.” The scaredy cat trio still the same (hang in there Nami, Ussop, Chopper).
- Who’s this amazing vegapunk, by the way? There was funny gag when they found that Vegapunk was the person who create the base of the fake devil fruit instead of Caesar.
- Aaaa, Aokiji come to the rescue. Yeah! You hear that Mr. Don? Smoker is his friend.
- And the last, it seems Kinemon San will have some important role too! (it’s just One Piece and their terrific side character part).
I got the feeling that this arc going to be a long journey, just like in Arabasta. Long, exciting, twist and surprise right here and there and will be beautifully deliver till the end (I got emotional and dramatic when it comes it One Piece).
Oh ya, One Piece is having break next week so the will be no chapter for a moment! But still, can’t wait for the next chap!
Thank you for reading🙂